In This Episode
- Sug Sahadevan’s life – originally from India, born in Singapore and lives in London – what is so special about his place – things he enjoys doing during his free time
- Founder of the company Testhouse Ltd
- Discusses the processes involved in Software Quality Assurance for Dynamics 365 projects
- What makes up the Quality Assurance Process
- Discusses defying product acceptance criteria using a quality guide
- Talks about the functional testing and business requirements
- Presents on the business impact – how efficient it is and how user-friendly it is
- Explained what ISTQB certification and how it is implemented
- Discusses automated testing and how he sees that process working on a Dynamics 365 projects
- The benefits of hiring an Independent Quality Assurance provider for Dynamics 365 projects
- Understanding the importance of business requirements
- Biggest challenges he is currently facing working in this industry
- Discusses on the risk-based approach when it comes to testing
- Shares his ideas on how he prepares Power Platform when it comes to QA
Sug Sahadevan founded his own IT Consultancy business focusing on IT risk mitigation – Testhouse Ltd in 2000, which now has operations in the Middle East, India and USA. Testhouse assists organizations to improve their IT Quality. In 2018, his company won the prestigious Queens Award for Enterprise in the International Trade Category.
He started his career in software development at GCHQ in Cheltenham after graduation. Sug then gradually progressed into program management while working for blue chip organizations like Deutsche Bank, Centrica and Digital.
It is a Microsoft Gold ALM Partner, an HP Business Partner and an IBM Partner and has evolved from a traditional testing company through agile and now DevOps. DevOps4Dynamics solution is their key focus, which brings faster and better-quality implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM / AX.
Passionate about getting youngsters into employment and have been the Chair of Newham Education Business Partnership since 2007. In 2012, he encouraged and supported a merger between NEBP and 15billion, both charities with similar interests. He is now the Chairman of the merged organization.
Sahadevan is also an advisory panel member for the Winmark Global CEO Network. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering from University of Ulster at Coleraine, Northern Ireland.
ISTQB foundation – https://www.istqb.org/downloads/syllabi/foundation-level-syllabus.html
D365 Qualification – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/dynamics365-certification-training.aspx